They Shoot Clothes Horses, Don't They?




January 14, 2010

Designer Profile

Haider Ackermann

As Fashion Week season approaches (YAAY!), I'm intrigued to see what certain designers send down the runway. Designers like Nicolas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga ALWAYS surprise and amaze me. His collections are like nothing I've ever seen and I just never know what to expect from him.

Haider Ackermann is another designer collection that I anxiously await. I first noticed him a couple seasons ago and immediately fell in love with his aesthetic. He skirts the line between sophisticated and edgy-chic flawlessly. I looove the way he drapes....it seems incredibly effortless. And his jackets, although draped, are completely tailored at the same time.

Check him out:


FALL 2008



FALL 2009

And he's a handsome fella, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment