They Shoot Clothes Horses, Don't They?




January 7, 2011

New Year, New Look!

So ~ with the new year I'm feeling all fresh and clean and wanting a new look for this blog. Like any designer I'm never satisfied with the way things look.....always an evolution, right?



Christian Dior "New Look" 1947


Well, I'm testing out some new fonts and layouts and all that jazz. You may see some different incarnations of
'They Shoot Clothes Horses, Don't They?', so bear with me while I go through this process. I'm so new to this whole blogger thing.

In the mean time check out the new Ann Demeulemeester boots that were just delivered! I'm so excited! Although 3 weeks for shipping is a bit outrageous, these were definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to stomp around in these.




No comments:

Post a Comment